- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Steve Roche Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Steve Roche Ltd with most of the data that we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Steve Roche Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services that we think you might like.
If you agree, Steve Roche Ltd will share your data with our partner companies, so they may offer you their products and services.
When Steve Roche Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Steve Roche Ltd securely stores your data on our computer systems. Steve Roche Ltd will keep your Personal Identification data as long as you would like us to stay in touch with you. Once this period has expired we will delete your data from our computer systems.
Steve Roche Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may also opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Steve Roche Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you don’t only wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Now a company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following.
- The right to access – You have the right to request Steve Roche Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Steve Roche Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Steve Roche Ltd to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request Steve Roche Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Steve Roche Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Steve Roche Ltd’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The rights of data portability – You have the right to request that Steve Roche Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet login information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
How do we collect cookies?
- keeping you signed in
- understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Steve Roche Ltd use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and to remember your previously selected preferences. This could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first party and first party cookies are used
- Advertising – Steve Roche Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Steve Roche Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to a report or complain or if you feel that Steve Roche Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.