Thinking Skills & Collaboration Expert
- I am the author of the book The MultipleMind Method and the Managing Director of Wizeeka, a company which provides problem solving, ideation and creative services to organisations. I run the website The Ideas Crowd, which is a website where one-person business owners collaborate.
- I am the co-founder of Wellspring Academy, a school-within-a-school in the London Borough of Hillingdon which is pioneering a modern and inspiring new approach to education.
Internet Safety Campaigner
- Concerned about the negative mental and emotional effects the Internet can have on young and vulnerable people, I have written the book ‘Internet and Technology Dangers’ and have started a campaign in relation to Internet Safety called Protechtion UK.
- In the late 1990s and early 2000’s I worked as a consultant to Internet start-ups and covered the UK dot-com industry as a freelance journalist for a number of technology magazines.
- Over the years I have also worked as a neuromarketer, an online marketer, a web developer, an online researcher, an e-safety consultant, an IT trainer, an executive coach, a business plan writer, a copywriter, a ghostwriter of books and articles, and a business start-up consultant.