A business plan takes between 1 and 3 weeks to produce. However, there are occasions when it can take longer depending on the business idea and information required.
- The first thing I like to do is meet in person or have a telephone/Skype conversation. This is so important to establish a working relationship. We will work through my comprehensive questionnaire, with me digging deep and asking lots of questions. I challenge and seek to evaluate the business concept and get to the heart of your thinking.
- I am an expert-level Internet researcher, so step 2 is where I get to work filling in the gaps and searching for evidence to support any assumptions made.
- Step 3 is to write the plan and send you a first draft. Each plan is customised in terms of tone and content to your intended audience – that is, either an investor or a lender.
- We then meet or talk again on the phone to go through the first draft.
- From the feedback, I produce a final plan which is typically 40 to 70 pages long including financials – view a typical structure in terms of headings. For free, I also produce a standalone Executive Summary document and a Pitch Deck that you can show to potential lenders and investors.
I work in a very collaborative way and all my work comes with a complete satisfaction guarantee.