The training course which is the solution to the problem of solving your business problems.
In this comprehensive and practical 2-day training course I teach advanced problem solving techniques. I run the course either in-house or occasionally as a public training programme.
What attendees learn is way beyond traditional approaches such as brainstorming. Based on my book The MultipleMind Method, I teach the mindset and the creative thinking techniques that were used by great minds such as Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison and Leonardo Da Vinci.
“Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.” – Henry Ford
This is a practical training course which means that attendees learn by doing. They practice what they learn by applying their knowledge to actual problems they face within the job they do.
- The need for new thinking.
- How the great problem solvers think.
- The nature and the neuroscience of creative thinking and problem solving.
- Understanding, defining, researching and analyzing the problem.
- Does a solution already exist? An understanding of TRIZ which is a problem solving method based on logic and data.
- 20 powerful rational thinking and creative thinking techniques for problem solving
- Evaluating ideas.
- Selling the solution.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for all levels within a business. It can be customized particular departments, job functions or situations.
- T: 07973 400804
- E: email@example.com