Here are a few reason why you might wish to hire me to work with you and write your business plan.
A writing style that appeals to investors and lenders
- I write with the reader in mind. This means that I avoid jargon and write in line with the way that investors and lenders think, process information and make decisions. The purpose is to grab their attention, arouse curiosity and build that into interest and commitment.
- I use a style that I call the 4C’s – clarity, concise, complete and convincing. I aim to put forward compelling points supported by solid facts. I make what I write visually appealing and persuasive by stirring the emotions.
- I organize the messages in a sensible way, allowing the plan to flow logically. I aim to make the narrative as tight as possible.
My working style
- You will only ever work directly with me – I will never outsource your project.
- I offer a friendly, personalised and professional service, using a highly collaborative and enjoyable process.
- Starting or running a business is fulfilling and worthwhile but can be draining. So I will provide you with encouragement and emotional support as well if needed.
- Business relationships are very important to me. For example, I am still in touch and still work for some of the clients I started working with in the early 2000s.
- I am thorough, conscientious as well as creative in the way that I work. As we work together on your plan, I will add input and ideas into your business concept and strategy
- Previous clients have told me I am trustworthy, capable and professional.
I am more than just a business plan writer
- What I always also try to do is to inspire and enable my clients to achieve their business dreams with my knowledge, connections, enthusiasm, creativity, confidence, my communication skills and my highly collaborative way of working.
Your plan will be a roadmap to success
- The business plan that I write will enable you to raise the finance you need plus will be your roadmap for getting you where you want to get to with your business. Most business plans are filed away and never looked at again after the finance has been raised. Not so with the business plans I write. Giving birth to a business is one thing. Getting it through the difficult ‘toddler’, ‘teenage’ and ‘young adult’ stages through to maturity is quite another. That’s my aim for you with the business plan that I will write.
“That introduction changed my life. We went on to build a £60m business before selling to Carphone Warehouse.” – Bobbie Bhogal, e2save