Supercharge your teams. Brain Circles is a powerful approach for getting the people in your teams really working together.
In this comprehensive and practical 1-day training course I teach advanced teamwork and collaboration skills. I run the course either in-house or occasionally as a public training programme.
This is not your standard team building programme, because that rarely works. There is an art and a science to collaboration. Collaboration is an often used word in business, but it’s seldom seen.
Brain Circles is an approach I teach which is based on ancient principles and the latest findings from the fields of neuroscience and psychology.
“No two minds ever come together without, thereby, creating a third, invisible, intangible force which may be likened to a third mind.” – Napoleon Hill, Author of Think and Grow Rich
- Why two or more heads are always better than one
- The nature and the neuroscience of collaboration
- What we can learn about collaboration from Socrates
- Group creativity
- Meetings of Minds – how to have an effective meeting every time you meet
- The 14 Principles of Collaboration
- Putting collaboration to work
- Get your staff fully engaged
- Reduce conflict
- Achieve ‘oneness of mind’
- Tap into the ideas, experience, energy, and abilities of your whole team
- Run productive meetings
- Run successful projects
- T: 07973 400804
- E: email@example.com